Booking System Access
- Website access
Members can book and cancel courts when logged in to this website, which also provides a facility for members to update their username, password, email address and contact details, and choose whether or not to be included in the members' directory.
- Mobile phone access
Members can book and cancel courts with their mobile phones on the following address:
Please login with the same username and password.
- Only one court can be booked for singles.
- Two consecutive courts may be booked for doubles.
- Members may book a court up to 7 days in advance but not before 7.00 am each morning.
- Members are encouraged to show the opponent's name.
- Members playing on a court that has not been booked in their name before going on the court will be asked to leave the court.
- Members are encouraged to cancel a court as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- Guests must play with a member, and no more than twice in six months.
- There are no guest fees, however guests are encouraged to join!
- Card-operated light meters provide lighting at the rate of £3.00 per 45 minutes, and may be purchased over the bar at the Sports & Social Club.